Our country was built on hard work, determination, creativity, and innovation and we have produced some of the world’s greatest products because of our drive and initiative. Sometimes though, innovation takes precedence over safety, and these companies get so caught up in the numbers game they put profits over the health and welfare of their consumers.
Recent Defective Product Investigations, Claims and Lawsuits
- 3M Defective Military Earplugs Lawsuit – thousands of soliders have had hearing loss and or deafness caused by knowingly defective earplugs that 3M sold to the US military. We serve those who have served us all.
- Catheter Injury Lawsuit – millions of catheters have been recalled from the market over the last few years because of defects that may cause patients to suffer severe injuries such as blood clots, heart attack, stroke, internal organ damage, emergency surgical procedures, and wrongful death.
- E-Cigarette Battery Explosion Lawsuit – electronic cigarette pens and mods are exploding causing device owners to suffer destructive fires, and serious wounds, lacerations, and burns to their faces, thighs, hands, and arms. Injury reports also include blast-like damage to the mouth, teeth, tongue, and facial and hand bones. At least one report includes a user suffering a broken neck after an e-cig explosion.
- Egg/Embryo Freezer Fire Lawsuit – Thousands of eggs and embryos were lost when the liquid nitrogen storage freezers at the Pacific Fertility Clinic in California and University Hospitals Fertility Center in Ohio failed, leaving hundreds of patients and families grieving their losses.
- GM Airbag Failure Lawsuit – the airbags in certain GM truck models manufactured between 1999 and 2006 may not deploy upon impact leaving drivers and their passengers more at risk for injury during an accident.
- Nissan Airbag Failure Lawsuit – millions of Nissan vehicles have been recalled due to faulty airbag sensors that resulted in passenger-side airbags failing to deploy in collisions. Thousands of owners are filing complaints and injuries have been reported.
- PAM Cooking Spray Explosion Lawsuit – the famous cooking spray PAM has caused dangerous explosions in a wide variety of cases. We seek justice for those who were harmed, injured or burned using PAM and/or other cooking sprays.
- Pool Pump Electrocution Lawsuit – at least 16,000 variable speed pool pump motors made by Emerson and EcoTech have been recalled over electrocution risks. These recalled pool pumps may not be grounded properly, posing a risk of electrocution for all swimmers and pool users.
- Pressure Cooker Explosion Lawsuit – Hundreds of impact injuries and severe burns have been reported after the victim’s pressure cookers exploded during use because of defective parts, poor seals, ventilation issues and more.
- Roundup Cancer Lawyer – the most popular broad-spectrum weed killer in the U.S. may carry an increased risks of cancer development. Exposure to the herbicide’s active ingredient Glyphosate may be linked to Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, leukemia, bone cancer, and other types of cancer.
- Shoulder Replacement Failure Lawsuit – short-stem and stemless shoulder replacement devices made by a variety of companies may cause bone loss, tissue loss, and device loosening, forcing recipients to undergo device removal, repair, and replacement.
- Surgical Fire Burn Lawsuit – hundreds of fires ignite in operating rooms across the country every year because the proper precautions are not taken and result in patients suffering devastating burn injuries. When surgical teams fail to follow established guidelines to prevent surgical fires, patients pay the price.
- Talcum Powder Lawsuit – women who used Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Powder and Shower to Shower powder for personal hygiene, may have an increased risk of developing ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancers.